VP of Sales
We are looking for motivated, high-energy consultative sales drivers to support and contribute to our new client growth. The individuals we are looking for will have the opportunity to:
- Execute the direct sales plan for the company including strategy and key tactics.
- Sell Payrailz payment solutions to banks and credit unions.
- Have an impact on building a world-class organization.
- Work with a team of talented and committed professionals.
- Ability to have an immediate impact on the growth of the company.
- Be a key team member and add direct value to a growing organization.
- Advance financially and professionally as results are delivered.
This position reports directly to the Chief Sales Officer of Payrailz.
A DAY IN THE LIFE:
A snapshot of this person’s daily life would include all the following responsibilities and activities:
- Prospecting – including reach-out efforts, qualifying leads, and lead follow-up.
- Conduct prospect sales presentations and product demonstrations.
- Consult with other Payrailz departments to ensure that our proposed solution best meets the prospect’s need.
- Produce proposals and other deliverables that effectively communicate our proposed solution and the total value that Payrailz offers.
- Negotiate prospective pricing with management’s support and approval.
- Ensure successful hand-off of new clients to the implementations team after the sale.
- Provide input to marketing as it relates to business development and lead generation support.
- Update Payrailz management on what is being seen and heard in the marketplace.
- Participate in relevant industry conferences/trade shows and generate leads from them.
- Work with a sales force automation tool (com) to prepare all required management reports including activity and pipeline reporting.
- Participate in periodic senior management and team meetings as requested.
IDEAL CANDIDATE CHARACTERISTICS:
We believe the person who will be successful in this important role will have the following attributes:
- Thrives in a start-up company culture.
- Has a strong work ethic and successful experience working with remote staff.
- Has a sense of intellectual curiosity and an addiction to learning.
- Is self-driven, actively looks for ways to contribute, and knows how to get things done.
- Understands and models customer focus.
- Values data and truth over ego.
- Has good communication and reasoning skills, including the ability to gain consensus across functional areas and stakeholders.
- Respects and values others’ opinions even when they differ from their own.
- AND has a great sense of humor. We like to see people enjoying what they do!
Given Payrailz’ exciting growth plans, financial industry knowledge is critical to this position. In addition, the ideal candidate must have:
- 10+ years of successfully selling payment services to banks and/or credit unions.
- Experience with/knowledge of the financial payments industry including bill pay, P2P, A2A, etc., and a broad knowledge of the industry competitors.
- Understanding of the integration to core, online, and mobile banking with deep knowledge of the various industry providers.
- Demonstrated track record of achieving sales goals.
- An excellent reputation and established contacts at Tier I and II financial institutions.
Ideally, the candidate should have a bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university, or equivalent experience selling into banks and/or credit unions.
Anywhere in the USA, but ideally near a major transportation hub.
Payrailz is an innovative company with great people and a reputation for being genuine. Built around three core values of respect, integrity, and transparency we provide a rewarding working environment where our people feel valued, respected, and part of something big. For thought-leading Financial Institutions looking to stand out from the competition, Payrailz provides the most innovative, engaging, and feature-rich digital payment experiences in the marketplace today.
Backed by superior service and based on a clear understanding of the business of banking and payments, Payrailz empowers FI’s to truly compete and provide end-users with a secure payment experience they will rely on and use over other competitor offerings.
Through innovation, agility, and a willingness to approach the business of payments with new thinking, we provide the ability to deliver a full range of “smart” payment solutions that improve the overall end-user payments experience while fully taking advantage of modern technologies (such as the cloud, AI, API, Open data exchange and work-flow management) to delight both consumers and businesses.
Built for the cloud, Payrailz enables financial institutions to engage loyal customers as well as attract the next generation with simplified and smarter payment capabilities that improve operations and enhance the overall customer experience. By working with Payrailz, FIs can exceed ever-changing demands with the confidence to succeed today and tomorrow.
Please visit our contact page to find the information to submit your resume and cover letter.