VP of Sales, Digital Loan Products
We are actively recruiting for a motivated, high-energy sales driver with a proven track record of selling enterprise-level software and services to contribute to our new client growth. The individuals we are looking for will have the opportunity to:
- Execute the company’s direct sales plan, including strategy and key tactics.
- Sell and lead Payrailz digital loan products and solutions to the community financial institution markets ($500MM-$10B).
- Have an immediate impact on building a world-class organization as a key team member in our high-growth company.
- Work with a team of talented and committed professionals.
- Advance financially and professionally with an uncapped commission program as results are delivered.
This position reports to the Chief Sales Officer of Payrailz.
A DAY IN THE LIFE:
A snapshot of this person’s daily life would include all the following responsibilities and activities:
- Manage the full sales cycle from active prospecting to closing prospective opportunities to community financial institutions targeting assets from $500M to $10B – including reach out efforts, qualifying leads and lead follow-up.
- Conduct prospect sales presentations working closely with experienced sales engineers and subject matter experts (SMEs) in successfully closing new sales.
- Produce proposals and other deliverables that effectively communicate our proposed solution and the total value that Payrailz offers.
- Negotiate prospective pricing with management’s support and approval.
- Ensure successful hand-off of new clients to the implementations team after the sale.
- Provide input to marketing as it relates to business development and lead generation support.
- Update Payrailz management on what is being seen and heard in the marketplace.
- Participate in relevant industry conferences/trade shows and generate leads from them.
- Work with a sales force automation tool (Zoho) to prepare all required management reports, including activity and pipeline reporting.
- Participate in periodic senior management and team meetings as requested.
IDEAL CANDIDATE CHARACTERISTICS:
We believe the person who will be successful in this important role will have the following attributes:
- Positive, high integrity and high energy self-starter who is excited about hitting the streets and developing sales opportunities from the ground up.
- A successful track record selling digital loan payments technology into the community financial institutions market.
- Interested in being a key member of contributing to a fast-paced, high-growth opportunity.
- Establishes rapport immediately with others and can build long-lasting relationships.
- A consultative/solutions-oriented sales approach.
- A team player willing to contribute to what it takes to be successful.
- Excellent work organization, attention to detail, and adept at managing multiple projects.
- Polished, engaging and confident presenter along with excellent writing skills.
- Ability to travel in a designated territory (up to 50%).
Given Payrailz’ exciting growth plans, financial industry knowledge is critical to this position. In addition, the ideal candidate must have:
- 10+ years of successfully selling loan payment technology and services to community financial institutions.
- Experience with/knowledge of the financial services industry and, in particular, selling loan payment processing solutions and a broad knowledge of the industry competitors (SWBC, Repay, etc.).
- Understanding of the integration to core, online, and mobile banking solutions with deep knowledge of the various industry providers.
- Demonstrated track record of achieving sales goals.
- An excellent reputation and established contacts at community financial institutions.
Ideally, the candidate should have a bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university or equivalent experience representing 10+ years of sales in the financial technology industry selling to community FI’s.
The candidate can be located anywhere in the USA, but ideally near a major transportation hub.
Payrailz is an innovative company with great people and a reputation for being genuine. Built around three core values of respect, integrity and transparency we provide a rewarding working environment where our people feel valued, respected and part of something big. For progressive Financial Institution leaders looking to stand out from the competition, Payrailz provides the most innovative, engaging and rich payment experiences in the marketplace today.
Backed by superior service and based on a clear understanding of the business of banking and payments, Payrailz empowers FI’s to truly compete and provide end users with a secure payment experience they will rely on and use over other competitor offerings.
Through innovation, agility and a willingness to approach the business of payments with new thinking, we provide the ability to deliver a full range of “smart” payment solutions that improve the overall end user payments experience while fully taking advantage of modern technologies (such as the cloud, AI, API, Open data exchange and work flow management) to delight both consumers and businesses.
Built for the cloud, Payrailz enables financial institutions to engage loyal customers as well as attract the next generation with simplified and smarter payment capabilities that improve operations and enhance the overall customer experience. By working with Payrailz, FIs can exceed everchanging demands with the confidence to succeed today and tomorrow.
At Payrailz we are re-imaging the digital payments experience so when you join the Payrailz family you join a team of dedicated, innovative, and passionate people working together to change the norm.
Recognized as a Best Place to Work in FinTech, Payrailz is an organization with a great culture, where our employees are valued, and can really make a difference.
Please visit our contact page to find the information to submit your resume and cover letter.