Executive Administrative Assistant to CEO and COO
We are looking for a motivated, detail-oriented, creative and organized Executive Administrative Assistant to support our CEO and COO.
As the executive administrative assistant to the chief executive (CEO) and chief operations (COO) officers this person provides high-level, confidential support to the offices of the CEO and the COO. Duties include logistical, administrative, and project-based activities and include scheduling travel, arranging meetings, handling information requests, assisting with building PowerPoint presentations, preparing reports and correspondence and liaising with various Payrailz / CU Railz board members and their staffs along with other Payrailz key executives. This position is often privy to confidential information and as such, requires diplomacy and discretion.
This position reports directly to the CEO at Payrailz and will also support the COO.
A DAY IN THE LIFE:
A snapshot of this person’s daily life would include all the following responsibilities and activities:
- Executive Support
- Assists both the company’s CEO and COO with daily administrative duties and completes a broad variety of administrative tasks that include managing an active calendar of appointments; completing expense reports; composing and preparing correspondence; arranging complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries and agendas and compiling documents for meetings.
- Leverages advanced skills in PowerPoint to assist CEO and other senior executives in creating visually engaging presentations.
- Provides administrative support relating to preparing correspondence, documents, and other documents as required.
- Coordinates specific logistics, meetings, and strategic activities with the direct reports of the CEO & COO. These include one on one meetings, staff meetings, conference calls and ad hoc meetings.
- Works in a professional and focused manner to schedule internal and external meetings for CEO and COO as needed. Prepares for meetings including ordering food, booking conference rooms, setting up video conferencing, providing copies of meeting materials and when required taking and recording meeting minutes. Also tracks follow up and action items.
- Acts as a point of contact among executives, employees, clients, and other external partners.
- Maintains electronic and physical files of all-important documents related to the offices of the CEO and COO. These would include contact lists, organization charts, legal documents, etc.
- Accurately tracks expenses for the CEO and COO by managing credit cards and receipts. Processes and submits CEO and COO expense reports as needed.
- Works with various groups to obtain information to ensure CEO or COO are properly prepared with vital information needed for interactions/meetings.
Board of Director Support (Payrailz / CU Railz)
- When directed communicates directly and on behalf of the CEO to Board members and their assistants on matters related to Board and Board Support activities. Serves as administrative liaison to the Board of Directors and helps to coordinate board activities, which include coordinating travel, lunches and dinners, new Board member orientations; arranging hotel accommodations for out-of-town Board members; processing travel reimbursement requests.
- Maintains Board lists and contact information.
- Performs other duties or projects as assigned by CEO or COO.
- Serves as Back up to other Administrative Assistant and for office management functions such as payroll, ordering, etc.
IDEAL CANDIDATE CHARACTERISTICS:
We believe the person who will be successful in this important role will have the following attributes:
- Thrives in a start-up company culture.
- Has a strong work ethic.
- Has a sense of intellectual curiosity and an addiction to learning.
- Is self-driven, actively looks for ways to contribute, and knows how to get things done.
- Understands and models customer-focus.
- Has good communication and reasoning skills, including the ability to make a strong case for technology choices.
- Respects and values others’ opinions even when they differ from their own.
- AND has a great sense of humor. We like to see people enjoying what they do!
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
Given Payrailz’s exciting growth plans, financial technology industry knowledge is critical to this position we are looking for an individual with:
- Proficiency in PowerPoint and demonstrated ability to put create presentations.
- Maintain confidentiality and use a high degree of discretion.
- Provide systematic and dependable follow-up, as well as a high level of organization and preparedness.
- Maintain workflow under pressure in a fast-paced, high-profile work environment
- Have an ability to be a team player working collaboratively in a team environment with a spirt of cooperation.
- Display excellent communication skills including the ability to communicate effectively and remain calm and courteous under pressure.
- Be a results-oriented self-starter.
- Use office tools both Google for (Gmail, Calendar, Docs, etc.) and MS Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
Ideally, the candidate should have a bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university, or equivalent experience experience in executive administration. Experience in financial services is a plus.
This position will be based out of our Glastonbury, CT headquarters.
Payrailz is an innovative company with great people and a reputation for being genuine. Built around three core values of respect, integrity, and transparency we provide a rewarding working environment where our people feel valued, respected, and part of something big. For thought-leading Financial Institutions looking to stand out from the competition, Payrailz provides the most innovative, engaging, and feature-rich digital payment experiences in the marketplace today.
Backed by superior service and based on a clear understanding of the business of banking and payments, Payrailz empowers FI’s to truly compete and provide end-users with a secure payment experience they will rely on and use over other competitor offerings.
Through innovation, agility, and a willingness to approach the business of payments with new thinking, we provide the ability to deliver a full range of “smart” payment solutions that improve the overall end-user payments experience while fully taking advantage of modern technologies (such as the cloud, AI, API, Open data exchange and work-flow management) to delight both consumers and businesses.
Built for the cloud, Payrailz enables financial institutions to engage loyal customers as well as attract the next generation with simplified and smarter payment capabilities that improve operations and enhance the overall customer experience. By working with Payrailz, FIs can exceed ever-changing demands with the confidence to succeed today and tomorrow.
Please visit our contact page to find the information to submit your resume and cover letter.